November 17, 2011 By Khuram
August 20, 2011 By Khuram
August 19, 2011 By Khuram
September 16, 2010 By Rehan
September 08, 2010 By Khuram
Tag Archives: e-Marketing
E-marketing gives businesses of any size access to the mass market at an affordable price and, unlike TV or print advertising, it allows truly personalized marketing. Specific benefits of e-marketing include:
- On Demand Marketing: As compared to interruptive nature of advertisement on TV and other medias, where ad is shown to even those people .who don’t want to see, Internet provides On-Demand Information. People search on net what they want and when they want.
- Low cost and high return on investment. Hundred times cheaper than conventional marketing tools like TV or News Paper advertisement. Just compare the cost of printing a full News Paper Ad for one Day vs. the cost of e-mailing to 25,000 e-mail addresses. Internet is clearly the winner.
- Durable & Cost Effective An advertisement in a newspaper is worthless the day (perhaps two days) after the paper is released. Having a booth at a business fair or conference only lasts as long as the conference – it doesn’t reach anybody once it is over. And the costs of both print ads and conferences can rack up quickly. On the other hand, apart from details such as dates and prices, much of your website content will still be valid and viewable years after you’ve done the work to launch it and the costs are much more reasonable than print.You can choose when you want to pay for people to see your ads online. Pay for every time someone sees your ad, or only when they click on it. You can even have them fill out a form that identifies them or just pay when you actually get a sale from another website. With print you pay the same, no matter how much business it generates.
- Easy distribution of information and media to global audience, like Webinars has taken place of Seminars.
- Easy to target local market (Geo Marketing) as well Global Market (You don’t need to be a huge Multi-National to access International clients)
- Measurable Results: Biggest advantage of Internet Marketing is the measurability. You can obtain detailed information about customers’ responses to your advertising. Examples are:
- How many people saw your advertisement banners
- How many clicked on them
- How many asked information or a price quote
- How many sales resulted from that campaign
- How many people came to your website per day AND exactly what key words they used to find it
- Calculate the profits per 1,000 visitors on THAT specific keyword
- How many pages people looked at
- What section of your site is most popular
- What is the most frequent “exit page” (where users leave your site)
- How many visitors are NEW to the site and how many are repeat-visits?
By contrast, data for Conventional Marketing operates within “estimates” or averages. Getting exact numbers of sales that result from a specific ad in a newspaper or magazine is both difficult and expensive.
- Broad and Targeted Audience . As Internet users are increasing, internet marketing is getting more and more effective.
- One-to-One Marketing . As most of internet users, use internet alone, it’s more effective for selling products which has personal nature. Even for other Products decision making is faster.
- Interactive Marketing: Internet marketing is interactive by nature, both in terms of providing instant feedback and eliciting responses. Internet marketers are able to collect data about specific users, through the use of online registration forms, quizzes and surveys- or through computer “cookies,” (that track where kids surf, how long they stay there, and what they download.)
- Quick Results: As compared to TV ad or other conventional marketing means, user gets all information at one place. And in the mean time sell on the same time. (E-Commerce Sites)
- Always available: Either your business is 24 hours open or not; your Web shop sells round the clock all seasons. Even if no staff is in your office, visitors will come to your website. Your website NEVER closes. Bring more visitors to your company. Convert those visitors into more customers. Generate more revenue.
- Low Cost, Quick Updation: You have a change in your offerings? Its easy and virtually no cost to change your website and online advertisement. Compare it with TV Ad or Radio Ad. You will have to pay lot of price for that.
In the United Kingdom, the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) is reporting that online advertising has overtaken television. According to Reuters, advertising spend on the Internet grew 4.6% to a total of 23.5% of the total market.
If targeted correctly and message crafted properly, e-marketing can help you deliver the right content to the right prospect at the right time in the selling cycle and continuously achieve high response rates from quality prospects. Perhaps, that would explain why Microsoft sends out over 20 million email marketing pieces every month.
This is I believe one of best characteristics of all Internet Marketing methods. No other media like TV and Newspaper can compete Internet market in its reach. No matter where you are or whom you need to reach, targeted emails pave the way. Borders are no obstacles in email marketing. You are at Dubai and want to market in Abu-Dhabi, no Problem. You can market in the whole world without moving across.
2. No Discremination:
Another most important characteristics of Internet Marketing is, it doesn’t see you are a Big Company with huge marketing budget or a small company operating form home office, it helps you to progress without discremination. Email marketing being one of important method of Internet marketing inherits this capability. Costs incurred in designing, executing, testing, sending and receiving an email is up to 80% less then giving similar ad in Newspaper. When you add e-mail to your marketing mix, you spend less time, money and resources than with traditional marketing vehicles like direct mail or print advertising.
Another important characteristics of Internet Marketing is interactivity. You can innovatively initiate campaigns using graphics, videos, music, quiz, game or whatever that will be of interest to your prospect, to grab his attention and interest immediately.
4. Highly non-perishible:
You will not believe, some time i receive enquiries from my 6 months old campaign. And this is again an important characteristics of Email Marketing. People store the mails in their Inbox, and can search them quickly when they need it. Do you think TV ad or Newspaper Ad can do this?
5. Round the clock marketing:
Another important characteristics of Internet Market is No Time Limit. With an email the audience can understand your offering even when you are out of office. Go to your Website through your Email and seek more information from the comfort of your home.
6. Measurable results:
As discussed in my last post Seven Effective Advertisement Tips, Advertisement that can’t be measured can’t generate results. Special tools are available that accurately measure click-through rate, conversion rate, how a person one arrived at your website, and more, to enable you to assess the success of different email campaigns.
7. Targeted marketing:
Unlike conventional methods of marketing, Since prepackaged and custom-built lists are available, you could reach only those who might require your services, solutions or products without bothering those who do not. You can select each one of your targets based on geography, age, income, spends, and many other parameters.
8. No Obstruction Marketing:
Iif you are sending Newsletters or Regular offers to a List of subscribers, Opt-in or unsubscribe options help you to shortlist your prospects and reach only the ones genuinely interested in your offerings.
9. Faster response:
Time to receive responses through e-mail is one to three days, where you will get maximum responses on day one itself due to its interactive nature as inherited from internet. A person can respond to an email immediately from the comfort of his home or office in few seconds.
People like to forward emails which they like. Specially for the reason its very easy to do so. So even some time we get response form people who were not in our list actually.
Online marketing is a high response and opportunistic medium for communicating with customers, and if executed right, has the power to bring huge benefits to your business. Go ahead, initiate an extremely targeted e-marketing and see your profits grow.
Many of your competitors are doing it already!
Do you need any help in this regard? Wisdom IT Solutions can help you to build your E-Marketing Strategy.